Psst…this post contains affiliate links.
Worthy of the Week
- Medically assisted suicide is now legal in California. Not the most uplifting of topics, but I do think it’s a wonderful thing for people who are suffering to have that option.
- This essay breaks me. I fit comfortably in a plane seat, but let’s face it, I’m not a small lady.
- I knew I shouldn’t have given up on my tap dancing career. These women are amazing.
- I totally bought these tiny flashlights.
- I’ve been known to sneak y’all into conversation since moving to Austin.
- This can’t be seen on television but this can. All the eye rolls ever.
- Officer Clemmons is the best.
- Julia Child’s Provence home will become a cooking and yoga retreat. I’d be okay with an eating and napping retreat.
- What to buy at Trader Joe’s according to the employees.
- In case you missed it…
Book of the Week
I wish I could tell you that I read something fantastic this week, but I spent my evenings watching Fuller House.
What are you reading?