Worthy of the Week – New York Style
Oh hey, pretties. I’m in NYC this weekend, kinda sorta at BlogHer, but mostly visiting with my mom and sister. I wasn’t going to go to BlogHer because I wasn’t keen on the last time it was in NYC, but since my sister lives there I ended up buying a ticket at the last minute, and now I’m regretting it because I’m not really feeling the blogging conference vibe anymore. If you’ll be there and want to meet up, Tweet me! I’d be happy to stop by for a drink.
- Breakfast bagel sandwiches and iced coffee from the bodega.
- Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations at the MET.
- Harvey on Broadway.
- Pinkberry! Original with raspberries and blackberries, please. (And seriously, what’s a girl gotta do to get a Pinkberry in Austin? All our local fro-yo places stink.)
- Huey! My sister’s dog. We’re tight.
- Louis Vuitton and Yayoi Kusama.
- Pasminas from street vendors. Don’t think I’m not going to stock up.