Worthy of the Week: Disney Edition
- I am headed to Disney World with my family in October and I am so excited. I may be more excited than the kids. (Though I am disappointed that I can’t get reservations for nine at ‘Ohana to save my life.)
- Vintage Minnie Mouse for OPI.
- Vintage Mickey Mouse tee. I remember my mom wearing these in the 80s.
- Dole Whip. Even though this will be my 18th trip to Disney World, I just discovered Dole Whip a few years ago. It’s life changing.
- Disney Couture skull ring.
- The classic Timex Mickey Mouse watch.
- I kind of love this gold foil Mickey mouse bathing suit. It is a bathing suit, right? Or maybe just a bodysuit circa 1991?
Have you been to Disney World? What’s your favorite ride? Restaurant? I’m a bit of a closeted Disney fanatic, and totally feel the whole magical experience.Worthy of the Week