Worthy of the Week
- I’ve been obsessed with Annie Lennox since the Olympic closing ceremonies. The Eurythmics greatest hits was the first CD we ever had in our house growing up.
- I may be 32 years old, but sometimes Forever 21 just gets me.
- Crème de la Crème and Kiss Me Quick! I love sweaters with cute little sayings.
- I love fro-yo. It says so on my business cards so it must be true.
- A sneak peak at season 3 of Downtown Abbey!!
- A knock-off McQueen skull bracelet is out of the question, but I’m down with a knockoff skull ring.
- If you’re looking for a good cross-body bag for fall (I love fall), this Old Navy satchel looks way more expensive than it is.
Any big plans for the weekend? I’m shooting for staying in my pajamas for 48 straight hours.