It’s time for Worthy of the Week! A collection of some of my favorite stories, recipes, fashions, and random links from around the web this week. Read something fabulous lately? Share your favorite links in the comments!
Worthy of the Week
- Martha Stewart did a Reddit AMA (“Ask Me Anything”) and girl dishes.
- How stinkin’ adorable are these pom pom fruits?
- Download 100 songs from SXSW artists for free! Thanks, NPR!
- Oh, Oscar. This dress is fabulous. (As is the rest of the spring collection.)
- Beyoncé’s Drunk in Love emoji video is perfection.
- Listen listen! The case for cupcakes for dinner.
- I want a gossip bench! I need to start going to garage sales and second-hand shops, but I just don’t have the patience.
- Can anyone resist John Hamm and his cheesy grin?
- First Kiss is lovely. But a total scam.
- I want to string ping pong ball lights everywhere.
- 23 signs you’re not the romantic type. Urgh. It’s all so awkward.
- Ban Bossy. I don’t remember ever being called bossy, but nobody ever says stubborn or strong-willed like it’s a good thing, either. I do agree that bossy people aren’t leaders so maybe the whole campaign is a bit misguided.
- Kinda makes me want to be a show girl.
- Where do you plan on building your presidential library?
- 10 Austin bloggers you should know. I only know 2 of them. Whoops.
- In case you missed it…
Book of the Week
I didn’t think I would ever make it through The Book Thief. What a fantastic book, but definitely a long read (for this slow reader).
Are you reading anything good?