It’s time for Worthy of the Week! A collection of some of my favorite stories, recipes, fashions, and random links from around the web this week. Read something fabulous lately? Share your favorite links in the comments!
Worthy of the Week
- I’ve been laughing at this all week. Flawless.
- Average is beautiful.
- Oh, just working on their fitness.
- David Sedaris hates overhead lighting. Preach. Lamps all the way.
- Did you watch the Oscars? Here’s an infographic of every gown the Best Actress winner has worn. Guess that needs updating!
- Hipsters and their grandparents swap clothes. A few of them look pretty cute!
- John, I love you but I’m going to have to draw the line at transition lenses.
- How to stop giving a f- what people think. Good advice!
- My secret shame is being a slow reader so this speed reading app has me intrigued (if a bit anxious at the speed of 500 WPM).
- I have mixed feelings about TOMS stylistically, but Johnathan Adler for Toms is a win.
- 5 types of friends everyone should have. I’d argue that if a friend isn’t at least one of these things, they aren’t friend material.
- I’m really loving these booties.
- The Captain is only a Commander. That bastard.
- Pizza math. I knew this, but I didn’t know this, you know?