It’s time for Worthy of the Week! A collection of some of my favorite stories, recipes, fashions, and random links from around the web this week. Read something fabulous lately? Share your favorite links in the comments!
If you need more pictures/videos of Britney in Vegas (which you know you do),
check my Instagram!
Worthy of the Week
- So this is pretty much my favorite thing all week. GFTO town, Tavi.
- As of earlier this week, all five seasons of Breaking Bad are on NetFlix. Binge watching at its finest.
- David Byrne performs Biz Markie’s “Just a Friend”…while wearing overalls.
- I always wondered why you can’t pump your own gas in New Jersey.
- You can’t do that on social media. But you can send an anonymous Tweet about it.
- Treats from The Crispery are insanely good.
- I ordered a Shuttr camera remote and I’m psyching myself up for more outfit of the day posts.
- Now that Sochi is over (can I get an Amen?) take a look at these photos of abandoned Olympic stadiums.
- House Plants 101. I adore ferns and my new snake plant (my sister and I both ordered from this seller and they were fantastic) and I really want a fig leaf tree (that calls for a trip to IKEA, right?).
- Did you know you can watch the entire season of Kitchen Confidential on IMDB? I’ve been meaning to watch it for ages!
- This bracelet is fab. You can find the best knocking around jewelry at J.Crew kids.
- 16 things only people with unique names will understand.
- I’m super into camo this spring so this sweatshirt and this t-shirt are really doing it for me.
- Long pendant necklaces are my favorite.
- Now, for all the John Green links…John Green has given us an art assignment. We pretty much have to do it.
- Let’s geek out over 50 facts about the 50 state capitals.
- John Green likes the movie ending to The Fault in Our Stars better than his book ending.
Book of the Week
I have total bookworm guilt for not making time to read this week, but check out what Erin’s been reading. She’s a reading machine.