Worthy of the Week
- Fun fact: Bob Ross painted all those happy little tress at my alma mater, Ball State University.
- Oh la la.
- I really want the McQueen double skull bracelet. No knockoff will do.
- Ruby Sparks. I love Paul Dano.
- Happy National Book Lover’s Day! Have you read Swamplandia!? I can’t put it down.
- My dog is so getting a Barack’s Best Friend dog collar.
- My Brussels sprouts obsession continues, and this Brussels sprouts breakfast hash recipe sounds ah-mazing.
- I’m big into the texture of things, and this Old Navy striped pencil skirt is perfect. The fabric is super thick and stretchy and it’s one of those finds that you can’t believe came from Old Navy.
- I bought these Kate Spade gumdrop studs while in NYC and I feel very 9 to 5 when I wear them – I have to take them off when I use the phone!
This is probably the worst week I’ve had in a long time, so tell me something good!Posted on August 10, 2012 in Worthy of the Week