Worthy of the Week
- How did I never realize Alec Baldwin was in Beetlejuice?!
- I cannot believe this shirt is sold out. Yes, I know guacamole is extra.
- Zou Bisou Bisou print. I have a photo collage started on the big wall in my living room and this deserves a spot.
- Skull bracelets from Glitter & Pearls.
- A new Ken Burns documentary. Yes Please. Dust Bowl premiers in November.
- And while we’re talking about documentaries – Supermodels Then and Now on HBO looks intriguing.
- BarkBox. It’s like Birchbox for your dog!
- Why is it hard to make friends over 30? Honestly? I think the older we get, the weirder we get. And I don’t want to deal with other people’s weird.
- This tree has a butt and that makes me laugh.
So, what are you up to this weekend? I’m working on ticking something off my 40×40 list. Post next week!