Worthy of the Week
It’s time for Worthy of the Week! A roundup of some of my favorite stories, recipes, fashions, and random links this week. Read something fabulous lately? Share your favorite links in the comments!
- That time Harvard and Yale took nudie pics of all their freshman.
- Dinovember! Rawr.
- Well this is uncomfortable.
- This recipe for baked honey sesame chicken sounds delightful.
- Are you right-brained or left-brained? I’m both. Kind of not surprising.
- Bodies left on Mount Everest. Morbidly fascinating.
- This leopard print blanket coat could be good, right?
- The different bodies of Olympic athletes. See? We’re all beautiful.
- Things that Lady Gaga looks like.
- How did I miss this?! The Midnight Coterie of Sinister Intruders.
- I am known for my Irish goodbyes. You should be, too.
- 8 brands with religious affiliations. Forever21 is kind of a shocker. Have they seen some of the clothes they sell?
- Flowers in the Attic — the Lifetime movie. I’m there.
- Braiding is officially out of control.
- This kind of stuff always intrigues me. And it’s why I prefer to swim in well chlorinated pools.
- Love this gold dipped pebble necklace.
- 12 recipes for homemade dog treats.