Worthy of the Week
- Veruca Salt is getting back together!
- Oh shit this is cute.
- Camel sweater. To be worn on Wednesdays.
- I’ve watched the moonwalk tutorial (scroll down, it’s #5 on the list) two dozen times and I still can’t do it.
- Aaron Paul plays with puppies. So that link text is kinda misleading, but I don’t want to give anything away.
- Surviving Whole Foods. After my first trip to Trader Joe’s last weekend, I think my WF days are limited.
- Adorable kids snail costume. (Tick tock tick tock)
- Is it time to start watching Christmas movies yet?
- Cupcake honeycombs. So cute!
- How to eat a bowl of pho like you know what you’re doing. I’m going through a major pho phase. Like, once a week. At least.
- This is an amazing tip.
- The mermaids of San Marcos.
- A horror movie shot entirely at Disney World. I’m kind of obsessed with Disney World, so I approach this with equal parts intrigue and dismay.
Have a lovely weekend, pretties!Worthy of the Week