Worthy of the Week
As has become a Labor Day tradition, I’m headed to New York City to visit my sister this weekend. I love visiting and have a list of things to do/see/eat, so expect lots of Instagram updates. Have a lovely holiday!
- I forgot my phone.
- Celine Dion’s $72 million Florida compound is for sale. In case you’re in the market.
- Guys with fancy lady hair. An excellent reminder that all the Pinterest hairstyles I’m pining for are absolutely ridiculous.
- If you’re in London, The Light Princess, a musical written by Tori Amos, opens this October at the National Theatre.
- You can do anything: must every kids’ movie reinforce the cult of self-esteem? Super interesting read. I feel the same way about this as I do trophies for everyone and teachers grading in purple pens.
- Her looks kind of amazing, right?
- I still highly dislike Skyler White. I don’t feel, like Anna Gun does, that Skyler is a “strong, nonsubmissive, ill-treated women,” do you?
- Veruca Salt models prom dresses. One more hideous than the next.
- Stream the new NIN album on iTunes.
- Wait. Courtney Love never wore Doc Martens?!
- I really really want to visit Book/Shop.
- So. Miley. Good to see someone else was as/more disgusted with Robin Thicke.