Worthy of the Week
Would you take a second to like my Facebook page? We have a good time over there!
- Whether you do or don’t know who Bill Cunningham is, you need to watch the documentary about his life and philosophy on fashion. I think he’s more fantastic than ever and I can’t get enough of his On The Street video snippets.
- I miss Mad Men something fierce and it’s only been two weeks since the season ended. Here’s 25 things you didn’t know about Mad Men that will blow your mind. Peggy is rollin’ in dough.
- Where the hell is Matt? I think the real question is, how the hell did he get into North Korea?
- Printstagram lets you make all kinds of fun stuff out of your Instagram pictures. The TinyBooks might be my favorite thing on earth (at the moment).
- This Coca Cola commercial of wonderful people being caught on surveillance tape doing wonderful things is quite wonderful.
- Lady Mary silk scarf (and a giveaway)!
- Glitter heeled peep toes. Okay. You convinced me.
- Glitter thumbtacks. Far too much work, but pretty to look at!
- Green is my favorite color, so all hail the green necklace definitely caught my eye.
- I’ve been seeing this porcelain bread bowl from Target pop up everywhere and I’m on the hunt for it (because ordering online would just be too easy).
- I’m more of a savory than sweet girl, but this caramel popcorn with marshmallow recipe might just combine the best of both worlds (without the corn syrup, obviously).
- I’m an avid NPR listener because of stories like how actress Tippi Hedren helped Vietnamese immigrants get started in the nail industry.
- Did you know that Natalie Dee has a makeup blog? It’s true.