Worthy of the Week
- I saw the Great Gatsby movie trailer in the theatre and it actually looks like it might not suck. Yay!
- History of Rap 4.
- The everyday life of a squirrel.
- Where does our (my) Chicago accent come from?
- Speaking of Chicago…Frank Lloyd Wright’s Thomas Gale house is for sale. Anyone want to start a commune? Need a sister wife?
- If you’ve ever been to an Alamo Drafthouse theatre, you know that the no talking rule is serious business. James Franco’s new no-talking PSA is the latest to drive home the point. Don’t you just love him?
- Kate Spade Saturday is now open for business! And per usual, I’m disappointed that sizes are limited.
- Chocolate souffle cookies are my go-to from the local grocery and they sound easy enough to make at home.
- Penguin Classics are on sale at Fab today!