Worthy of the Week
- Tavi Gevinson interviews David Sedaris.
- Quinoa with corn and scallions. I’m on a total corn kick.
- Oh, denim vests for spring, you say? I called that last year.
- Slightly insulting Chicago posters.
- Serious scissor skills. I can barely make a snowflake.
- My new favorite necklace. (If you haven’t signed up for Baublebar yet, consider using my invitation?)
- Finding Vivian Maier. So glad this documentary happened! I saw a Sunday Morning News feature on her a few years ago and was devastated to miss her exhibit in Chicago by a week. Really interesting story.
- So, I kinda want to buy this llama watercolor painting.