Worthy of the Week
- What I wouldn’t do to get my hands on Coralie Bikford-Smith’s F. Scott Fitzgerald collection. (It appears that they can purchased through the Canadian Penguin Classics site, so if you’re in Canada and would like to help make my dreams come true, please let me know!)
- Ella Robinson’s embroidery on driftwood is amaze. So is The Jealous Curator.
- The top of my dresser is an absolute mess of jewelry and I quite like this tiered jewelry tray.
- What to eat, drink, and cook in 2013.
- lady version of this gold jacket, please.
- This art deco aquamarine ring gave me heart palpitations. I have the stone, I just need to find a jeweler to replicate the setting.
- Anthony Bourdain and Neil DeGrasse Tyson. A dream team.
- I probably need gold Supergas in my life.
- Adorable Valentine’s Day dress from TopShop!
- And speaking of Valentine’s Day…sign up for our goodie swap!
Have a wonderful weekend! Are you doing anything exciting?Worthy of the Week