Worthy of the Week
- I pack my lunch nearly every day so these reusable carryout containers would be perfection.
- Pose like a fashion blogger. The only thing missing is standing pigeon-toed.
- This dachshund umbrella would surely push me into crazy dog lady territory but cute crazy dog lady territory.
- Loving the blog Girls of a Certain Age by former Lucky editor in chief, Kim France.
- I was so close to ordering this spectacle scarf from Madewell, but I couldn’t find a coupon so I bailed on my shopping cart.
- Neon pink cap toe oxfords from Schier.
- Cannot find these leopard print Minnetonkas anywhere. And I kind of need them.
- A hedgehog cheese grater. Because, obviously.
- Crayon sculptures. Don’t you love brand new crayons? I haven’t used a crayon in eons.
- Your daily dose of cute.
What are you up to this weekend?Worthy of the Week