Psst…this post contains affiliate links.
Worthy of the Week
- I bought these cute little hoop earrings from Anthropologie and love them.
- I fell in love with this hat while shopping with my mom but it’s just a tiny bit too small for my gigantic head.
- Dying over this sweatshirt.
- The Food Surgeon amuses me.
- Outgoing introverts. We’re like unicorns.
- I’m obsessed with these giant floor lamps but whoa that price-tag.
- Don’t throw away those silica packs!
- The NYT’s 36 hours in Austin vs. the reality of 36 hours in Austin.
- The Flying Cholitas are badass.
- In case you missed it…
Book of the Week
I wasn’t planning on reading The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend because the cover is just so bad but Erin recommended it and I wasn’t disappointed. You know how The New Girl is charming and quirky and twee in a good way? That’s this book.
What are you reading?