Psst…this post contains affiliate links.
Worthy of the Week
- I have no desire to “have it all.”
- This house in Dallas. And this house in Palm Springs.
- Make an origami dachshund! I’ve tried twice and failed miserably. The fact that the video is over 25 minutes long is telling.
- The new book “American Girls” looks at the unprecedented pressures social media and dating apps are putting on America’s teen girls. Heavy shit.
- I never change my earrings, and if I did I wouldn’t wear big dangly earrings, but these are really pretty.
- I’m a sucker for a poncho and this one is perfectly beachy.
- Most of these were true when I was in college.
- Chicken Milanesa is so good.
- Obama with kids has been giving me the feels for two weeks.
- The Brit Award’s tribute to Bowie was beautiful. Unlike the shit show at the Grammys.
- The science behind the perfect pancake.
Book of the Week
Right now I am on a flight to Chicago and I brought 13 Ways of Looking at a Fat Girl as my in-flight read. I have high expectations.
What are you reading?