Worthy of the Week
- REM’s Automatic for the People was the first CD I ever owned.
- I probably need the Great Gatsby sweatshirt from Out of Print Clothing.
- Love these gilded bar glasses.
- Perfect bracelet for winter. Reminds me of ice cubes.
- Yarn ball bookmarks. I’m not much of a DIY-er but these are the sweetest.
- Are you doing the November Photo a Day? I decided to give it a whirl. Follow me on Instagram (I totes follow back.)
- There’s only one thing to do when the internet calls you fat…
- My love for Brussels sprouts is well documented, so you know this roasted Brussels sprouts ravioli is on my menu.
What are you loving this week?Posted on November 2, 2012 in Worthy of the Week