- REM’s Automatic for the People was the first CD I ever owned.
- I probably need the Great Gatsby sweatshirt from Out of Print Clothing.
- Love these gilded bar glasses.
- Perfect bracelet for winter. Reminds me of ice cubes.
- Yarn ball bookmarks. I’m not much of a DIY-er but these are the sweetest.
- Are you doing the November Photo a Day? I decided to give it a whirl. Follow me on Instagram (I totes follow back.)
- There’s only one thing to do when the internet calls you fat…
- My love for Brussels sprouts is well documented, so you know this roasted Brussels sprouts ravioli is on my menu.
What are you loving this week?