Psst…this post contains affiliate links.
Worthy of the Week
- There is no pink. At least Pluto has company now.
- Dessert soup!
- No. Nope. Never.
- You should definitely back The Tiny Book Show.
- Ferris Fest! I wish I still lived near Chicago.
- I’m skeptical, but what do you think of the new 3d printed Trusst bras?
- Does anyone love Alaska: The Last Frontier as much as I do? Did you know that Jewel is Shane and Atz Lee’s sister?! This video is hysterical.
- Have trouble sleeping? There’s a podcast for that.
- The 3-7-14 shopping rule is genius. I have a few things to return.
- Italian meatballs…for your dog.
- These egg ravioli are blowing my mind.
- Just how food obsessed is the average millennial? This has come up in discussion several times recently.
- 17 reasons former retailer workers tend to be highly successful people. I think everyone should work in retail and as an executive assistant at the beginning of their career.
- This dress is cute and comfy. Buy the tall so you don’t have to worry about showing everyone your Christmas.
- This is pretty genius.
- In case you missed it…
Book of the Week
I finally had some time to read this week and I ended up with two duds.
Alice & Oliver was a difficult read, not because it’s a book about cancer, but because it’s a book about cancer that conjured up exactly zero emotion.
I judged a book by it’s (beautiful) cover and got the vapid Wreck & Order. I made it 75 pages before tossing it across the room.
What are you reading?