Psst…this post contains affiliate links.
Worthy of the Week
- I am so excited about Bourdain Market. Booking a trip to NYC as soon as it opens.
- Everyone has a side hustle nowadays and it’s something I struggle with. Here’s how to successfully juggle your side hustle with your full-time job.
- A new reality show is being filmed at my alma mater. Jury’s still out on how I feel about this.
- Ina Garten doesn’t believe in making goals. I like her point.
- These white Post-it Notes with grids are a super specific variety of Post-it Notes and are changing my life.
- This lemony soup looks delicious.
- Girl Scout cookies and wine pairings. In case you need something to do tonight.
- Bookish phenomena I just don’t get. Amen.
- In case you missed it…
- I can’t get over this picture.
- Phở Real: Counting Down Austin’s Best Phở Joints.
- Wear your food with foodie flair.
- (samples) I’m in love with Don Chelada. Why did it take five years of living in Texas before I discovered the wonder of the michelada?!
- (samples) Being the late-bloomer that I am, I’m just now getting into lipstick and the Amuse Bouche by BITE is lovely. Creamy and smooth and made with fresh pressed fruit for a citrusy zing!
Book of the Week
Wow. American Housewives was weird.
What are you reading?