Pssst…this post may contain affiliate links.
Worthy of the Week
- I want to stay at La Banane. And yes, it’s because I saw it on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
- I tried the Old Navy sculpt jeans AND THEY ARE THE BEST. Stretchy but not jeggings, mid-rise but not awkward, long but not bunchy around the ankles (I’m 5’8″ and bought an 18 regular).
- Bubbles! This is why we need a bubbles emoji.
- I want to put these tassels all over everything.
- If you love the Modern Love essays in the New York Times, be sure to subscribe to the Modern Love podcast.
- How cute are these gifs? Very cute.
- This post about Phoenix reminded me of my solo trip to Scottsdale. Definitely somewhere I’d visit again.
- My sister brought me back this lip balm from Paris and you can now buy it at Target!
- Speaking of Target, did you grab anything from the new Who What Wear line? I ordered two skirts.
- 20 companies with the best job perks.
- Really loving these new J.Crew sunglasses but I think my head is too big.
- I aced the color memory test. I’ve spent a lot of time at press checks.
- The expiration dates on food mean nothing. I’m not willing to chance it though.
- Did you know that the Navy Pier ferris wheel is moving to Branson, Missouri?
- In case you missed it…
Book of the Week
My lack of reading time is getting pretty distressing. I’m looking forward to a trip home to Chicago next month and five glorious hours of in-flight bonding with my Kindle.
What are you reading?