Pssst…this post contains affiliate links.
Worthy of the Week
- There’s still time to scoop up the best holiday products from Trader Joe’s!
- Are you signed up for Influenster? You should be.
- I need these sneaks.
- I may have ordered a dozen of these fleece blankets…for my dog. I had a coupon and they were only $3 each!
- How cool is this holiday Coke bottle?!
- Have you binge watched season 2 of Transparent yet? Here’s those Berlin flashback scenes explained.
- Books vs. e-books: The science behind the best way to read.
- The White House holiday photo line: a tradition of awkwardness.
- Streaming yourself sleeping is a thing. A super creepy thing.
- In case you missed it…
Book of the Week
Fantasy and surrealism aren’t my thing, so I should have known better than to pick up Hugo & Rose but I was wooed by the prospect of a love story. After 100 pages, I was so aggravated by Rose’s dismissive treatment of her perfectly lovely husband that I had to call it quits.
What have you been reading?