Pssst…this post contains affiliate links.
Worthy of the Week
- Great episode of This American Life with Ta-Nehisi Coates about fame and friendship.
- I’m feeling the hair tuck. You?
- I love this Baggu pouch even though the last thing I need is another pouch.
- I’m also super into this purse and this coat.
- This is pretty accurate.
- The list of best book of 2015 lists!
- In case you missed it…
- Book your airfare. We’re going on an Austin queso crawl.
- Pasta for breakfast. Oh yes you can!
- Glad Limited Edition Winter Collection candles are sure to put you in the holiday spirit. They are the perfect balance of fresh and festive; old memories and new.
- My family had their 15 seconds of fame when our pictures were featured on The Chew yesterday!
Book of the Week
The Grownup by Gillian Flynn is a creepy little short story that is worth a read.
I Married You For Happiness by Lily Turk is sad and poetic.
What have you been reading?