Worthy of the Week
- I may need to move to Iceland to be with my people.
- I love this cactus tray.
- You’re not surprised that I bought Ollie a flannel shirt, are you?
- I’d also buy him one of these chunky knit pet beds if he didn’t have a history of destroying everything nice.
- Saint Cecelia.
- Two words: Performance Fleece.
- Facebook can now help you break up with your significant other. Convenient.
- I really dig these large initial necklaces. Unfortunately, C is never the best looking letter.
- 10 things you probably didn’t know about champagne. I guess I should drink that two year old bottle of Veuve in my fridge.
- The life of a Weinermobile driver.
- The plastic food of Japan.
- New podcast alert! You Must Remember This (I highly recommend the 12-part Manson series) and Monocycle.
- If you need a party dress, I like this one.
- I think it’s time to upgrade my business card holder.
- In case you missed it…
Book of the Week
Little Victories: Perfect Rules for Imperfect Living by Jason Gay was a quick and disappointing read.
I know nothing about wine, but Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave was warm and quirky without being snotty.