Ever since Ollie hurt his back and was banned from jumping on the furniture, we camp out on a pile of blankets in the middle of the living room floor to read every night. It’s the highlight of my day.
Worthy of the Week
- The holiday spirit is starting early this year with these limited edition hot cocoa Chips Ahoy! cookies. So good.
- Vote to send me to Helsinki! I bet that’s not a request that you get every day.
- When busy is really avoidance.
- Who cares how people read. Just read.
- This 6th grader will mail you a super secure password for $2. I’ll take a dozen.
- Ira Glass’ favorite documentaries.
- Pictures from this year’s East Village Halloween dog parade. All the cute!
- I’m majorly obsessed with podcasts and NPR’s earbud.fm isn’t helping.
- From FOMO to JOMO.
- This coat in every color. Every. Single. One.
- 5 ways a side hustle can advance your career. I know that my blogging experience is always called upon in my day job and my clients appreciate advice from someone with an established personal brand.
- Can you even handle this? They always have the best costumes.
- In case you missed it…
Book of the Week
Dumplin’. Tell your friends.
What have you been reading?