Worthy of the Week
- I came home to a surprise from Grand Marnier last week that is putting me in the holiday spirit. The Grand Marnier holiday gift set includes a full size bottle of the classic Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge as well as an adorable pocket bottle (my name, not theirs) of Grand Marnier Raspberry Peach, which is a blend of European raspberries and rare red peaches from the South of France. You can make everything from old fashions to Manhattans to sangria and cosmos.
- The economic history of leftovers. I’ll happily eat leftovers for a week, you?
- So creepy.
- Marking my calendar to go see this temporary art installation in Austin later this month.
- Friends don’t let friends get mermaid blowouts? But I want to walk out of the salon singing Kiss the Girl!
- I love this jewelry line by Austin designer Zoë Comings.
- I’m obsessed with this pencil store in NYC. I’m also obsessed with starting my own super simple genius enterprise.
- Science or not, I think this is really unnecessary.
- In case you missed it…
- Spicy kale soup in just 15 minutes!
Book of the Week
Rosemary: The Hidden Kennedy Daughter is a pretty dry read but there are a handful of heartbreaking and insightful glimpses into Rosemary Kennedy’s life which make it worth reading.
What have you been reading?