- I watched Love & Mercy recently and now I can’t stop listening to Pet Sounds.
- Did you know that Alec Baldwin has a podcast? There’s lots of interrupting and inappropriate laughter. It’s great.
- I really want a garden igloo, but I suppose I need a garden first.
- I’m not so sure about this trend.
- Social media makes television a communal experience.
- 43 questions with BaddieWinkle.
- I plan on living in this as soon as temps dip below 90.
- This fuzzy coat in both colors, please.
- It’s okay to not like things.
- This video essay explores all the parallels between Whiplash and Black Swan.
- Watch Iris and let me know if you think she’s a hoarder, too.
- In case you missed it…
- The most perfect sponge candy recipe.
- I received a sample of the new YSL perfume, Black Opium, and I’m really loving it. I’ve been looking for a new scent, and this one is rich and moody without being overpowering.
- Copper Boom! 12 Fan Favorite Gilmore Girls Episodes
- No Travel Partner? No Problem! Solo Travel Destinations
- What to Wear to Barre
- Unique Pumpkin Seed Recipes
- Peppy Popcorn Variations
- Austin’s Best Breakfast Tacos
Book of the Week
I’ve not been able to read nearly as much as I would like to lately, and we all know how antsy that makes me. I’ve been slowly making my way through Etta and Otto and Russel and James by Emma Hopper and it’s wonderful in a way that I can’t quite put my finger on.
What have you been reading?