- I’m ready.
- I was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s disease recently. Any advice, recipes, or tips from those with autoimmune disorders?
- Dying for this Burberry nail polish color.
- Doggy rescue train. Choo choo!
- I binge watched Grace & Frankie a few weekends ago. Have you watched? I’m obsessed.
- You’re probably seen the Opening Ceremony NYFW show will the models falling and dancing, but did you notice all the Frank Lloyd Wright details and props?
- This dip with these crackers. We recently had this as an app at a new restaurant and it was mind-blowing.
- Celebrate the sushi conveyor belt!
- I need these green booties in my life.
- I love Mary Janes. Blame my Catholic school days.
- Well, this is a great bag.
- There is a line, and pumpkin spice has crossed it.
- Maggie’s body is covered in tattoos, and her parents have no idea. Until now. (I still want a pretty wrist tattoo, so play it cool Mom and Dad.)
- In case you missed it…
- Proflowers sent me the cutest summer flower arrangement and it’s reminding me to savor these warm summery days! Is there anything you didn’t get to do this summer that you wish you had?
- Sweet Potatoes: Not Just for Thanksgiving
- Hot Toddies & Peppermint Patties: Fun Fall Cocktails to Warm You Up as the Weather Cools Down
- Shopping Sabbatical: Part F (for failure)
Book of the Week
I know this isn’t exactly a glowing review, but I didn’t hate The Luckiest Girl Alive like so many others did. Yes, it’s vapid and viscous, but it’s not entirely unrealistic.
What have you been reading?