Things have been a little rough around here lately, so I’m going to take a bit of a blogging break. See you soon!
Worthy of the Week
- How to be ridiculously likable.
- Thank you for being a friend.
- If you can pass up leopard trousers, you’re a better woman than I.
- I LOVE this tote.
- Act surprised that I’m coveting a pair of $600 sneakers.
- This tortoise shell cuff is definitely on my wish-list.
- A drone tour of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Hollyhock House. I was just there in May. Gorgeous.
- Portillo’s chopped salad.
- These stuffed tomatoes look delicious.
- Pre-ordered this amazing coloring book.
- In case you missed it…
Book of the Week
I’m going to need someone to explain the cultural relevance of Fear of Flying to me. I lasted 100 pages before I couldn’t take any more of the vapid Isadora Wing. (Edit: Interestingly enough, this article was just published in the New York Times.)
So I moved on to something much more highbrow. China Rich Girlfriend.
Don’t judge me.
What are you reading?