Worthy of the Week
- I’ve never been much of a Muse fan, but I’ve had this song on repeat for weeks.
- A new piece by David Sedaris in The New Yorker!
- As a lover of all things sequin, I feel like I’m at least a little big obligated to try to DIY this TopShop sweater.
- Kate Spade exclamation point necklace!
- Nate Berkus for Target. The gold vases will be mine.
- I cannot stop laughing at this baby dressed like Sophia from The Golden Girls.
- I’ve been craving lemon rice soup, and today is the day I’m going to hunt some down in Austin. Tinos Greek Cafe has been widely recommended.