Since several people have asked, I’m wearing this dress. Only $15!
(Get the tall. I’m 5’8″ and I needed every inch of it.)
Worthy of the Week
- Sarcastic people are better at everything. Duh.
- Dude. They are both amazing.
- You go, Girls.
- Anthony Bourdain has feelings about pumpkin spice.
- I kind of love these Free People boots.
- Foot orgasm syndrome. It’s a thing.
- 8 ways to avoid being a jerk while flying.
- Why you keep waking up at 4 am. The second sleep is always better than the first. Though, I’m an early bird, so if I wake up at 4 am, I just get up for the day.
- Cute hair ties, because they’re always disappearing.
- When airlines were cool.
- The official definition of Manic Pixie Dream Girl.
- These fashions spoofs are fantastic.
- This adorable dog who just wants a friend.
- Dino dress!
- A fantastic ahi tuna taco recipe for all that tuna I’ve got hanging around.
- In case you missed it…
Book of the Week
In the Language of Miracles by Rajia Hassib is so good I don’t even want to tell you anything about it in fear of spoiling it.
I gave up on Villa America, which is surprising since I usually devour anything related to the Fitzgeralds and I loved the author’s first book, Tigers in Red Weather. The book is the fictionalized story of Sara and Gerald Murphy, the real life couple who inspired F.Scott Fitzgerald’s Tender Is the Night. So it’s a novelized version of the couple who inspired a novel. Just readTender Is the Night.
What are you reading?