Worthy of the Week
- I had a bad experience with gin in college, but these look lovely and refreshing.
- Bold move, Instagram.
- Homemade pocky looks delicious…and way more trouble than it’s worth when I can down half a dozen in less than a minute.
- Millennial spend a lot of money on food. Maybe I am one.
- Where were you, the most perfect highlighter ever, when I was in grad school?
- How cute is this life preserver wine bottle cover if you’re going to one last summer pool party?!
- I love a good loafer.
- What’s your state’s favorite emoji?
- Followup question: Why is Texas so in love with 🍇?
- The tritensil is pretty genius.
- I am a sucker for kitschy enamel pins and there are some great ones here.
- Ever wonder why so much of the country looks like a checkerboard from an airplane? Here’s the answer.
- How well do you see color?
- Sea glass candy sure is pretty.
- Still loving llamas.
- I need all the tulle skirts please.
- In case you missed it…
Book of the Week
The worst book I’ve read in I don’t know how long, The Dressmaker suffered from disjointed storytelling and an absurd number of townies. I’m shocked it’s going to be a movie with Kate Winslet and Liam Hemsworth.
Even though I stopped trying to tell all the wives apart after 50 pages, The Astronaut Wives Club is really great. There’s just enough dirt to keep you reading under the guise of American space history.