- Burnt looks like it’s going to be pretty terrible.
- Female Viagra was approved this week. Holla!
- So you want to write a food blog.
- Well this is a bummer, Banksy.
- Look at all the cool MadMen props that were auctioned off. I would have totally bought a conference room chair for that price.
- There’s going to be some great plaid at Target this fall.
- These pictures of headbangers give me a headache.
- Dead from how gorgeous the Hartwood cookbook is. I love Tulum.
- Party of 1.
- A little piece on rompers and body positivity. I freaking love rompers. Until I have to pee.
- In case you missed it…
- The SXSW Panel Picker is still open and I’d be super grateful for your vote!
- Interested in attending The Texas Conference for Women? I’m giving away a ticket!
- Snap Crackle Pop: Rice Krispies Treats are the New Doughnuts.
- Forever Young: The Best Moisturizers for Every Skin Type.
- Put an Egg on It: Things Made Better with Poached Eggs.
- Fall’s Most Anticipated New Books.
- Doggone Good Homemade Dog Treats.
Book of the Week
As soon as I heard that Eddie Redmayne is staring in The Danish Girl I dropped everything and started reading. It’s sad and touching and thought provoking. (And gives me a bit more compassion for Kris Jenner.) What do you do when the person you love has to change? I can’t wait to see Eddie in this roll.