Worthy of the Week
- Bosom Button is kind of genius. (And I kind of had a “duh, why didn’t I think of that?” moment after discovering.)
- Flora Fauna: Canines – check out that dachshund! (via Design Crush)
- I can’t stop thinking about the Madison diagonal Coach purse. I love that tobacco leather.
- This crispy rice omelet is to die for. I could eat it every day.
- Olivebox is for (paper) lovers. ( via going home to roost)
- The NPR concert with Tori Amos, (and a full orchestra), celebrating 20 years of Little Earthquakes. Considering I bought the album when it first came out, this whole 20 year anniversary thing is blowing my mind.
- In case you missed Reddit’s IAm Ira Glass from earlier this week. Love me some Ira Glass.