Worthy of the Week
- Move over TSwift, I have a new favorite song all thanks to the Kate Spade fall preview.
- And not surprisingly, I can’t stop crushing on Kate Spade. (via Making It Lovely)
- Poppin got a boatload of new products and I want to buy all the things!
- Resin and gold flake rings from Rosella. (via DesignCrush via DesignMilk)
- Did you get your Orla Kiely for Method? It took four trips to Target, but I finally scored some dish and hand soaps.
- Faces on buildings. Too cute! Now I’m going to be looking for them everywhere.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with this textured necklace (and rings) from Mr. Kate.
- I must get my hands on this Marc Jacobs arrowhead scarf.
- Going to see The Master in 70mm at Alamo Drafthouse next weekend. I love going to the movies by myself.
- The most adorable ring holder.
Did you have a good week? Any links you want to share? Leave ‘em in the comments!Worthy of the Week