Worthy of the Week
- Living alone and liking it. Roommates (besides my sister) became not an option immediately after college.
- Rejected lyrics from Icona Pop’s “I Love It.”
- These kids are my heroes.
- The anti-thank you card movement. How rude.
- New David Sedaris!
- Lilly Pulitzer for Target is coming. And I’m excited for pom poms.
- 8 documentaries to watch in 2015. Don’t lie. You’re excited to see The Backstreet boys back…again.
- Jared Leto is into fanny packs. Okay.
- I don’t pretend to understand, but watching Maddie Ziegler is fascinating.
- 73 questions with Victoria Beckham! (I had no idea her voice was so screechy.)
- (In cased you missed it…) 10 tips to read more books.
Book of the Week
My first start-to-finish book of the year was Attachments by Rainbow Rowell, which I really enjoyed. I didn’t think Lincoln was nearly as socially inept as everyone found him to be. I think he was just socially inept enough to be adorable. You know the type.
Have you finished your first book of the new year?