Worthy of the Week
- Big changes around here! What do you think of the new design? It makes me happy.
- 29 ways to use my favorite emoji.
- Turbo the two legged chihuahua is everything.
- I am so terrible at remembering names. So terrible.
- Is this for real?
- 50 novels by women under 50. Get reading!
- Penguin slap fight!
- I was obsessed with Julia Child when I was little so this new book is about the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen. I used to watch her show and eat cheese and crackers every afternoon.
- Cannot wait for these glasses. Buying buying buying.
- Why it’s physically impossible to look like Barbie.
- (If you’re offended by boobs, t his is not the link for you.) Birthday Suit.
- How to be polite.
- I have no money to redecorate, but I love these interior design Instagrams.
- The last thing I need is another tote, but look how cute!
- Who knew I could be so excited about a butter knife?
- Could I live full time in one of these writing studios? It seems like a reasonable size for a girl and her dog.
- Now here’s how you throw like a girl.
- In case you missed it…
Book of the Week
Having dreamed of owning Jackie O’s wardrobe after visiting an exhibit of her clothing in Chicago years ago, I was eager to start reading Pink Suit. It’s less about Jackie and more about the seamstress from Chez Ninon who created the iconic pink suit from a line for line pattern licensed from Chanel and her romance with the neighborhood butcher. That doesn’t mean the story was lacking — it was really lovely and sad and a recommended read. As are these 12 fascinating facts about the pink suit. It may be a bit morbid, but I was disappointed to read that the suit won’t be able to be viewed by the public in my lifetime.
What are you reading this week?