Valentine’s Day Swap #vdswap
Welcome back to the 2nd annual Valentine’s Day Swap!
Per usual, I am without a Valentine. But last year’s swap was so much fun that it made me forget all about that minor tidbit.
Below are the guidelines for this year’s swap. Things went beautifully last year, so I only made some minor tweaks, but let me know if you see any red flags. I’ll be sure to send the final guidelines to all participants with their match.
- Fill out this form by January 25th.
- Receive your match and final guidelines by February 1st.
- Buy your Valentine $20 worth of treats and goodies – this can be candy, trinkets, accessories; anything you’d think they’d enjoy. The $20 does not include shipping.
- Mail your goodies (anonymously!) by February 7th to arrive by the big day. I suggest USPS flat rate boxes and be sure to get a tracking number, just in case.
- When you receive your package, hold out until Valentine’s day to open and then Tweet or blog about what you received.
- On Valentine’s Day reveal yourself to your match and enjoy your treats!! (If you don’t figure it out by the end of the day, I’ll be sure to share the matches.)
Please only signup if you intend to follow-through. We don’t want to leave anyone without a Valentine! While I want to make sure everyone has a wonderful Valentine’s Day, I can’t be responsible for any packages that do not arrive. And that’s some shit karma if you signup and then never send send your Valentine some love. Try and live with that guilt!
Hugs and kisses!