I pink puffy heart Valentine’s Day, but I don’t have a Valentine this year. That’s just a small technicality, in my opinion.I mean, have you ever really gotten a good gift from a Valentine? I haven’t.
Anyway, I thought it would be fun to celebrate regardless and put together a Valentine Swap! Sounds like something you want to be a part of, right?
Here are the guidelines. They are a work in progress, so let me know what you think and I’ll send the final guidelines to all participants with their match on February 1st.
- Fill out the Valentine Swap form by January 30th.
- Receive your match and final guidelines on February 1st.
- Buy your Valentine $15 worth of treats and goodies – this can be candy, knick knacks, trinkets; anything you’d think they’d enjoy.
- Mail your goodies by February 7th to arrive by the big day. Be sure to get a tracking number, just in case.
- When you receive your package, hold out until Valentine’s day to open and then Tweet or blog about what you received
- On Valentine’s Day reveal yourself to your match!
- Enjoy your treats.
Please only sign up if you intend to follow-through. We don’t want to leave anyone without a Valentine! It would be great if there were at least a dozen participants, but we’ll make it work no matter what.
Hugs and kisses!This and That