Unlikely Hot Button Topics
It seems like anything you say on Facebook or Twitter these days turns in a hot button topic. People feel very strongly about some of the most pointless things (myself included). Unfriends, unfollows, random snarky tweets from complete strangers – who would have thought that these little things could make people so very angry?
- Pigtails on grown women.
- Disney World vs. Disneyland.
- Babies with pierced ears.
- 50 Shades of Grey.
- Ketchup on eggs.
- Real Housewives of New Jersey vs. Real Housewives of Orange County.
- Baby legwarmers.
- Clothes hung outside to dry.
- Sharing an ice cream cone with your dog.
- Kids with mohawks.
- Backing into forward facing parking spots.
- Arrested Development.
- Women who don’t paint their toes.
Have you ever mentioned something seemingly innocent that really set someone off? Did you (want to) tell them to get a grip?This and That