Things That Make Me Dance
- That’s what I look like when I dance while making dinner.
- I love Tilda Swinton. But I hate creepy movies. But I love Tilda Swinton more. So I’ll probably see We Need to Talk About Kevin.
- You should probably see The Iron Lady. It was great.
- I love these faceted boxes.
- Behold list makers, project managers, and general sufferers of OCD. Teux Deux is a list making site that syncs with your iPhone, automatically carries over tasks from one day to the next, and generally makes your life happy. Well worth the $2.99. Enjoy.
- Big news. I’ve started parting my hair in the center.
- I’m eyeing a Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 lens. I’m a little hesitant to buy another fixed lens (I have the 50mm f/1.8) but have heard good things. Have you used it? Thoughts?
- Biscoff cookies. And Biscoff spread. (Which I cannot find anywhere. Hint hint Biscoff company.)
- I’ve decided to go all out this Valentine’s Day. Give and get $15 worth of sweets and goodies from blog and Twitter friends. Join us!