Things I’m Loving This Valentine’s Day
You may notice a theme today. What can I say? I’m in the mood for love.
- I’m excited to see W.E. That Wallis Simpson was such a hussy.
- Hombre violet sunglasses from Velvet.
- I’m a tote whore. I can never have enough. And I’m still a sucker for the Wm. J. Mills & Co. classic tote. In hot pink, of course.
- Fannie May peppermint ice is my favorite candy ever. For reference.
- I gave a bunch of Valentine pencils from The Carbon Crusader to my Valentine’s. How could I not?
- The Elsa Perreti heart necklace I’ve worn every day for almost 8 years is still one of my favorite things. I’m also more than a little obsessed with the Paloma Picasso love ring.
- I couldn’t stop myself from ordering the Thomas Paul Lola Sunglass Case. Haven’t we all had heart sunglasses at some point in our lives? (I’d like a pair now, please.)
- Big Love earrings.
- J Crew pleated heart skirt. (Available only in size 00. Naturally.)
- There’s still time to make some adorable DIY heart streamers and invite me over for dinner!