Things I’m Enjoying Today
Posted on February 26, 2011 in Worthy of the Week
- My new glasses. The perfect combination of Wayfarer and cat-eye.
- That the Cadbury Creme Egg commercial hasn’t changed since I was six years old.
- The color mustard. I would like this skirt. Please.
- Pinterest. I requested an invite, but haven’t received one yet. Who can pull some strings?
- Basically, we’re all hipsters.
- Root beer floats.
- Apothica and the bottle of Obsession by Calvin Klein that was just delivered.
- Pom pom socks. (Don’t Google it. I’m warning you.)
- Words with Friends. Download it. Play a game with me. (I’m CorrinRenee.)
- Having two job interviews scheduled for next week.