Things I’m Enjoying Today
- My new motto.
- My birthday month. (In lieu of flowers, please donate to Project KitchenAid Mixer.)
- The name Hyacinth. (My husband once said that all girls should be named after flowers. I’m holding him to that.)
- Bunnies in paper cups.
- All things polka dots. Especially these gold polka dot tumblers.
- Letting go of commitments. Paring down obligations.
- That my hair is almost to my shoulders. (Though I am going in for a trim next week. Damn split ends.)
- Gold Sperry Top-Siders that I will be buying with my birthday money.
- Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System. Like Clarisonic. Only not $200.
- Trees wearing sweaters. (I knit that.)
Worthy of the Week