The Corner of Awesome and Bombdiggity
Posted on September 15, 2011 in Worthy of the Week
- This American Life ipad app. 10 years — 445+ episodes — of This American Life at my fingertips. Oh happy day!
- The lace vase turns any glass bottle or jar into a pretty vase. Just add flowers (preferably from someone cute who also takes you out to dinner).
- The Johnny Cash Project. Growing up, dinner music consisted of Johnny Cash with a sprinkling of Patsy Cline and John Lennon for good measure. Mostly so we didn’t have to hear each other chew.
- Friendship bracelets. Braided ones, layered ones, studded ones, rhinestone ones. All of them.
- J Crew Spring 2012. What’s a girl got to do to get these clothes in real people sizes?
- Getting everything on my Missoni for Target wishlist.
- Unicorn hair. (Though I did perfect a similar technique in 2001.)
- Barbie & Ken’s wedding album. Amazing.
- Taking a sick day (the bad part) and going back to bed (the good part).