- I collect little Buddha statues. Did you know that?
- Jack & Coke slushies. Because, duh.
- Marcel the Shell has a book! If you don’t know who Marcel the Shell is, I’m not sure we can be friends anymore.
- Game 6. I also enjoyed Game 4. Mainly because I was there.
- Boots! That fit! I can’t even explain how excited I am. (I realize they aren’t technically knee-high, but I’ll take what I can get.)
- Murano glass bead wallpaper. Tell me that’s not fabulous. I dare you.
- Vanilla Tootsie Rolls.
- I’m obsessed with Spoon Fork Bacon. The recipes, the photos, the snark. It’s delish.
- The Bloggess’ haunted dollhouse. Insane ya’ll.
- My Essie manicure has lasted over a week and still looks flawless. I’m wearing Cocktail Bling and it matches everything. The entire Essie winter collection is stunning.
Tell me about your week.
The lovely ladies at Essie invited me to view their latest winter collection at a local salon. I was not required to blog about my experience but how could it not be one of my favorite things this week?Worthy of the Week