My wanty-ness is not one of my most distinguished qualities, but it does make for good blogging. Here’s what I’ve been eye-ing this week…
1. BC Avalon Sandal $60 — Flat sandals are my best friend and green is my favorite color. No brainer.
2. Kate Spade Goreski glasses bangle $78 — It’s kind of like Kate Spade made this line of jewelry especially for me. (I have a birthday coming up. Just throwing that out into the universe.)
3. Paper Source octopus rubber stamp $9.85 — I made the mistake of using rubber stamps for all of my Valentine cards and now I’m obsessed. Especially with this little guy. (He’s on his way to stay with me right now.)
4. Old Navy knit blazer $34.95 — BARGAIN!
5. F. Scott Fitzgerald Penguin Classics by Coralie Bickford-Smith — Yes, I’m still talking about these. Only available from Penguin Canada — they won’t even ship to the US! Blasphemy.
6. Morton skull $14.95 — Perfection. I want him sitting atop the Coralie Bickfor-Smith books on my coffee table.