Start your week off right…
- Any Monday in November when I get to wear a skirt and sandals to work has to be good.
- Girl Scout cookie flavored Lip Smackers.
- I’m looking for a wedge Oxford. Like these, but not $160. Like these, but without the 4 inch heel. Suggestions?
- This Marc Jacobs infinity bracelet. I love tortoise shell.
- Embellished knee socks by Miu Miu. Why not?
- Bubble bank. Pretty pennies.
- I keep going back and forth on this chair. I ordered a fabric swatch and it’s reminiscent of non-scratchy burlap. The reviews are good and Costco has a great return policy, so I maybe I should just give in and order. Thoughts?
- Red velvet brownies with white chocolate buttercream. I’m kind of obligated to make these, right? Though they’ll just be brownies with white chocolate buttercream because two tablespoons of red food coloring? Really? Ew.
- My favorite teeny tiny elephant necklace is on sale at J. Crew for $19.95. I love it so much that I own two of them in case one ever breaks.
- Single ladies necklace. I keep wanting to buy a necklace with a single gemstone but can never find one that’s perfect. These are close.
- Star nightlight. As pretty in the day as it is in the night.
What’s on your agenda for this week?This and That